I'm still here, but I've obviously been bad about updating the blog. On a day-to-day basis, for the five of you that read my blog, I've been pretty good about keeping Strava updated (link to the right). I was hesitant at first, but now I have to say I'm a fan of the site.
The last few weeks have been solid (90, 93, and 100) with several good workouts and long runs, including a 20 miler at 6:09 pace last weekend that included some rolling hills with Billy and Dale. I also jumped in a half marathon, which measured a little long, but would have been 1:11:5x., which I'm pretty OK with off of no track workouts at all or much work faster than 5:15 pace. For the first time in over a year, things finally seem to be clicking again.
The new fall marathon target is Half Moon Bay on September 29. That will put me closer to the schedule of the guys who are running Chicago, but also get it done before Valerie and I get married October 5. Needless to say, I have some big weeks ahead of me, running and otherwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment