AM: 55:00 progression run plus 10:00 easy, 10 miles
PM: 4 miles easy, treadmill
Ran a progression run in still pleasantly mild temperatures (for this time of year, anyway). Nothing too crazy; I just built up to just under MP by the last couple of miles...a light workout to hold me over until Wednesday. Took the Chevy Chase neighborhoods to Western Ave, finishing on the Meadowbrook loop.
After work, I took an easy run on the treadmill and watched Jeopardy! I forgot how busy the gym gets in January. Valerie and I were lucky to find open treadmills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(364)
-
▼
January
(31)
- January 31
- January 30
- January 29
- January 28
- January 27
- January 26
- January 25 (98 miles/week)
- January 24
- January 23
- January 22
- January 21
- January 20
- January 19
- January 18 (87 miles/week)
- January 17
- January 16
- January 15
- January 14
- January 13
- January 12
- January 11 (83 miles/week)
- January 10
- January 9
- January 8
- January 7
- January 6
- January 5
- January 4 (68 miles/week)
- January 3
- January 2
- January 1
-
▼
January
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment